Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chicken Fillet in Burger Meal

Pin It Now!
Pin It
My elder son requests me to prepare burger with chicken fillets. Without any delay I prepare this chicken burger meal for that day dinner. As usual I use homemade burger buns and this time is spinach buns. Together with chicken fillets, I serve with lettuce (生菜), cheddar cheese and fried egg. Not forget mayonnaise and tomato/ chili sauce^^

You can spread butter on buns and pan fry on hot pan for more flavour. This time I omit. Nevertheless this chicken burger turns out great! This is light and yet satisfying meal.

Chicken Fillet in Burger Meal
Ingredients:
8 pieces chicken breast fillet
*from 1 chicken. Cut diagonally into ½ cm thickness, about ½ palm size.

~Seasoning
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ egg white from an egg

~Coating
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon dried oregano

~Serving with
Spinach buns
Lettuce (
生菜)
Fried egg
Cheddar cheese 


Methods:
1. Add seasoning into fillets and set aside for 15 minutes.



2. Mix breadcrumbs and oregano in a plate. Coat each fillet with breadcrumbs mixture. 


3. Heat up wok, add in 2-3 tablespoons oil. Arrange fillets inside and fry till golden brown.
*do not cook at high heat as breadcrumbs easy to get burn.



4. Assemble burger by cutting the bun into half. Arrange lettuce, cheddar cheese, fried egg and fillet. Spread mayonnaise and tomato/ chili sauce. Cover with the other half bun. Chicken burger bun is good to go! Enjoy!


I am submitting this post to 

7 comments:

  1. this beats anything you can get outside. Thanks for sharing the spinach bun recipe. Will try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is mouthwatering!i can even eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of your homemade spinach buns for this sandwich, Vivian! It all sounds delicious and it would be wonderful for breakfast, lunch or dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. And kid-friendly. I know my son would like this! Thank you for linking this week, Vivian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Mouthwatering dish.. delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you by dropping by my blog. I would appreciate if you can leave comments on my posts for friendships.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...